- This event has passed.
2017 Chief Information Officer Leadership Forum
December 12, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Argyle Executive Forum is bringing together senior IT executives from a range of industry verticals for our annual Atlanta event. Throughout a full day of content and networking, we will focus on the most pressing issues that IT executives are tackling as the role that technology plays within the organization continues to evolve, with an agenda geared specifically towards CIOs, CTOs, CISOs, as well as IT/Technology/MIS/Architecture VPs and Directors in a leadership role. Topics covered by our speaking faculty will include:
- Exploring the rapidly evolving role of the CIO and the new in demand leadership capabilities as organizations become increasingly digitally enabled
- Attaining, training, and retaining talent through in-demand skillset development and mentor programs
- The CIO, CDO & CMO Partnership: Enabling the organization to effectively leverage data to achieve organizational growth goals
- The future of IT’s role in reaching customers – exploring how CIOs are redefining customer experience
- Exploring the top trends, capabilities, and risks that are driving IT spend in 2017
Our keynote presentations, fireside chats, panel sessions, and networking breaks will enable candid discussions with your peers focused on these topics and more.
We look forward to hosting you alongside our community of Fortune 500 CIO leaders hailing from the heart of the Southeast and beyond!